From CET – For homeowners who are have missed mortgage payments and who are facing foreclosure, Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray and Noel Morgan from Legal Aid of Southwest Ohio talk about how to avoid unethical and illegal mortgage fraud practices.
Partner / Stations
- Nancy Mahlow on 2 million on track to lose their homes in 2009 – No chance of saving any without help
- Rob Paterson on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- Guchsheeree on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- John Proffitt on Lessons from the Project – Expanding our Impact
- Tony Cartman on The Current Foreclosure Situation
- High Unemployment, Low Interest Rates: Get Used To It
- Job Growth: A Big, Disappointing Number
- Mohamed El-Erian Explains 'The New Normal'
- Googlers And Planet Money Are Trying To Answer The Same Question
- Deep Read: 'A War Between States And Corporations'
- BP And The Challenge Of Low Probability, High Impact Risks
- 128- Hacking IKEAIKEA hacking is the practice of buying things from IKEA and reengineering—or “hacking”—them to become customized, more functional, and often just better designed stuff. The locus of the IKEA hacking movement is a website called IKEAhackers.net. It’s a showcase for … Continue reading → […]
- 127- The Sound of SportsWay back in October 2011 (see episode #38, true believers!), we broadcast a short excerpt of a radio documentary produced by Peregrine Andrews about faking the sounds of sports on TV broadcasts. It was one of our most popular and provocative programs … Continue reading → […]
- 126- Walk This WayAs humans have developed cities and built environments, we have also needed to develop ways to find our way through them. Sam Greenspan went on a wayfinding tour with Jim Harding in the Atlanta airport. Harding is one of the … Continue reading → […]
- 125- DuplitectureThe best knock-offs in the world are in China. There are plenty of fake designer handbags and Rolexes, but China’s knock-offs go way beyond fashion. There are knock-off Apple stores that look so much like the real thing, some employees … Continue reading → […]
- 124- LongboxReporter Whitney Jones argues that R.E.M.’s Out of Time is the most politically significant album in the history of the United States. Because of its packaging. […]
- 128- Hacking IKEA
Tags211 Advice Blight CET Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus CPB crisis Dallas Detroit economy Facing the Mortgage Crisis Food Foreclosure foreclosures FTMC Help Hope ideastream Impact Jobs KERA KETC Las Vegas Laura Conaway My Source Nevada News NewsHour NPR NYT OH PBS Planet Money PRX Reinvention St Louis Story ThinkTV TX unemployment WDET WOSU WVXU