From CET – For homeowners who are have missed mortgage payments and who are facing foreclosure, Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray and Noel Morgan from Legal Aid of Southwest Ohio talk about how to avoid unethical and illegal mortgage fraud practices.
Partner / Stations
- Nancy Mahlow on 2 million on track to lose their homes in 2009 – No chance of saving any without help
- Rob Paterson on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- Guchsheeree on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- John Proffitt on Lessons from the Project – Expanding our Impact
- Tony Cartman on The Current Foreclosure Situation
- High Unemployment, Low Interest Rates: Get Used To It
- Job Growth: A Big, Disappointing Number
- Mohamed El-Erian Explains 'The New Normal'
- Googlers And Planet Money Are Trying To Answer The Same Question
- Deep Read: 'A War Between States And Corporations'
- BP And The Challenge Of Low Probability, High Impact Risks
- 138- O-U-I-J-AThe Ouija board is so simple and iconic that it looks like it comes from another time, or maybe another realm. The game is not as ancient as it was designed to look, but those two arched rows of letters have … Continue reading → […]
- 137- Good BreadThe first print advertisement for Wonder Bread came out before the bread itself. It stated only that “a wonder” was coming. In a lot of ways, the statement was true. Wonder Bread was the perfect loaf. “Slow food” advocates have pronounced industrial … Continue reading → […]
- Kickstart Radiotopia- A Storytelling RevolutionWhen you support Radiotopia, you are making sure 99% Invisible can keep coming to you weekly and you’ll be supporting our entire collective of award-winning, independent radiomakers. Please go to our Kickstarter page and back us in our effort to remake … Continue reading → […]
- 136- Lights OutOn July 13th, 1977, lightning struck an electricity transmission line in New York City, causing the line’s automatic circuit breaker to kick in. The electricity from the affected line was diverted to another line. This was fairly normal and everything … Continue reading → […]
- 135- For Amusement OnlyEveryone has tried it at some point. The authorities started turning a blind eye years ago, but it wasn’t officially legalized until the summer of 2014. Finally, after more than 80 years of illegitimacy, the City of Oakland has legalized…pinball … Continue reading → […]
- 138- O-U-I-J-A
Tags211 Advice Blight CET Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus CPB crisis Dallas Detroit economy Facing the Mortgage Crisis Food Foreclosure foreclosures FTMC Help Hope ideastream Impact Jobs KERA KETC Las Vegas Laura Conaway My Source Nevada News NewsHour NPR NYT OH PBS Planet Money PRX Reinvention St Louis Story ThinkTV TX unemployment WDET WOSU WVXU