From CET – For homeowners who are have missed mortgage payments and who are facing foreclosure, Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray and Noel Morgan from Legal Aid of Southwest Ohio talk about how to avoid unethical and illegal mortgage fraud practices.
Partner / Stations
- Nancy Mahlow on 2 million on track to lose their homes in 2009 – No chance of saving any without help
- Rob Paterson on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- Guchsheeree on The Fed – A true partner in our work
- John Proffitt on Lessons from the Project – Expanding our Impact
- Tony Cartman on The Current Foreclosure Situation
- High Unemployment, Low Interest Rates: Get Used To It
- Job Growth: A Big, Disappointing Number
- Mohamed El-Erian Explains 'The New Normal'
- Googlers And Planet Money Are Trying To Answer The Same Question
- Deep Read: 'A War Between States And Corporations'
- BP And The Challenge Of Low Probability, High Impact Risks
- News Wrap: California’s Rocky Fire endangers thousands of homes
- After declining for decades, homicides surge in cities across the country
- What caused the dramatic tipping point in deadly shootings?
- CDC offers new call to arms on nightmare bacteria
- Demand for super-sized clams keeps poachers and cops busy
- The Soy Car Seat: Are Companies Doing Enough For The Environment?
- Judge Strikes Down Idaho 'Ag-Gag' Law, Raising Questions For Other States
- For Some States, New Emissions Rules Will Force A Power Shift
- When Relying On The Sun, Energy Storage Remains Out Of Reach
- Your Pill Is Printing: FDA Approves First 3-D-Printed Drug
- 175- The Sunshine HotelThe Bowery, in lower Manhattan, is one of New York’s oldest neighborhoods. It’s been through a lot of iterations. In the 1650s, a handful of freed slaves were the neighborhood’s first residents. At the time, New York was still a … Continue reading → […]
- 174- From the Sea, FreedomIn 1933, delegates from the United States and fourteen other countries met in Montevideo, Uruguay to define what it means to be a state. The resulting treaty from the Montevideo Convention established four basic criteria for statehood—essentially, what is required … Continue reading → […]
- 173- AwarenessBy the late 1980s, AIDS had been in the United States for almost a decade. AIDS had be the number one killer of young men in New York City, then of young men in the country, then of young men … Continue reading → […]
- 172- On LocationSo many classic movies have been made in downtown Los Angeles. Though many don’t actually take place in downtown Los Angeles. L.A. has played almost every city in the world, thanks to its diverse landscape and architectural variety, but particular … Continue reading → […]
- 171- Johnnycab (Automation Paradox, Pt. 2)More than 90% of all automobile accidents are all attributable to human error, for some car industry people, a fully-automated car is a kind of holy grail. However, as automation makes our lives easier and safer, it also creates more … Continue reading → […]
- 175- The Sunshine Hotel
Tags211 Advice Blight CET Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus CPB crisis Dallas Detroit economy Facing the Mortgage Crisis Food Foreclosure foreclosures FTMC Help Hope ideastream Impact Jobs KERA KETC Las Vegas Laura Conaway My Source Nevada News NewsHour NPR NYT OH PBS Planet Money PRX Reinvention St Louis Story ThinkTV TX unemployment WDET WOSU WVXU